Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Today at lunch table...

Today at lunch table the four of us young budding s/w engineers were as usual chatting... all married !

Suddenly the topic drfited from your work my work to no work! Yes one of my lunch mate told about her sister who is far far away from any tensions, any office hustle bustle... Her sister has just completed her graduation and is not interested in gaining any further feathers to her educational cap. The lady was saying that she feels sometimes jealous of her sis coz of the cool lifestlye she has. No worries of exams, no worries of getting up early and going to office... Then suddenly I pitched in and said "Your sister must be pretty, then" She said "Yes" :) I know the tension of studies , lack of time for ourselves steals our glow away from us. Perhaps working women develop early signs of age. My mother has it. She is a working lady. I might not have developed it but perhaps i m ahead of other relaxed ladies of my age! Mys sister is pretty though coz she also never over indulged herself in studies(Dont mind Ansh;-)) Though she is working but she is much better than I am. hai na bolo bolo.... anshoo hai na bolo bolo ... hi hi hi hi

Sincerely, I cannot refrain myself from saying this again "What is this life if, full of care we have no time to stand and stare" phew!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment